DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Rolland Picza Pic-4 3D scanner for sale (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/120787-re-rolland-picza-pic-4-3d-scanner-sale.html)

Cliff September 14th 05 08:10 PM

Rolland Picza Pic-4 3D scanner for sale

On 13 Sep 2005 22:19:26 -0700, wrote:

I apologize if this is the wrong place to post this,

It's not out of line.

if so please
suggest a more appropriate place so that I can withdraw this post and
put it somewhere else. In any case, I have a Rolland Picza Pic-4 3D
scanner for sale. This scanner has been used twice, and I can't
justify keeping it for number of times we've used it. It is as new in
its original box with original cables, paperwork and packaging. I'm
looking to get $1600 out of this, but am somewhat negotable on the
price, these still cost $2100 new. We were hoping to use this machine
for scanning shapes in our jewelry CAD/CAM design, but simply haven't
needed it. If you would like some photos, have questions, or want to
make an offer, please e-mail me @
Thanks!

Mike
aurifexjewelry.com