DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   OT-(Maybe) Milage Rate Increase (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/120640-ot-maybe-milage-rate-increase.html)

Jeff Wisnia September 13th 05 04:49 PM

OT-(Maybe) Milage Rate Increase

For any of you who are charging off personal vehicle use by the mile, an
accountant friend just tipped me off that the IRS has increased the per
mile allowance to 48.5 cents for the rest of the year:

http://www.irs.gov/newsroom/article/...147423,00.html

Jeff
--
Jeffry Wisnia

(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)

[email protected] September 13th 05 05:36 PM

Thanks. We don't do too much business travel, but about once a week or
so make a delivery or run to Costco in the big city of Bend. This helps
a little!

Paul, in Redmond, OR

Gunner Asch September 14th 05 09:34 AM

On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 11:49:28 -0400, Jeff Wisnia
wrote:

For any of you who are charging off personal vehicle use by the mile, an
accountant friend just tipped me off that the IRS has increased the per
mile allowance to 48.5 cents for the rest of the year:

http://www.irs.gov/newsroom/article/...147423,00.html

Jeff

Good. Then my .50 a mile is in line. I just raised it a nickle from
..45

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner