DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   OT-Shop Fans - Really Funny Company Name (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/120639-ot-shop-fans-really-funny-company-name.html)

Jeff Wisnia September 13th 05 04:24 PM

OT-Shop Fans - Really Funny Company Name

http://www.bigassfan.com/

To say I was blown away when I first saw a advertising postcard from
that place which arrived with my New Equipment Digest yesterday would be
a real groaner, so I won't.

It ties with the name of a fast food chicken place SWMBO and I stumbled
into on a trip to New Jersey a while ago:

http://www.cluckuchicken.com/

Jeff

--
Jeffry Wisnia

(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)

Leo Lichtman September 13th 05 05:16 PM

"Jeff Wisnia" wrote: (clipp)
http://www.cluckuchicken.com/

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Is it finger food, or could they call it Forkuchicken?

Boris Mohar September 13th 05 05:44 PM

On Tue, 13 Sep 2005 11:24:02 -0400, Jeff Wisnia
wrote:

http://www.bigassfan.com/

To say I was blown away when I first saw a advertising postcard from
that place which arrived with my New Equipment Digest yesterday would be
a real groaner, so I won't.

It ties with the name of a fast food chicken place SWMBO and I stumbled
into on a trip to New Jersey a while ago:

http://www.cluckuchicken.com/

Jeff

So is

http://www.funnypics.cc/en/stiff_nip...ioning_854.php

Regards,

Boris Mohar

Got Knock? - see:
Viatrack Printed Circuit Designs (among other things) http://www.viatrack.ca

Jim Stewart September 13th 05 06:30 PM

wrote:

http://www.bigassfan.com/

To say I was blown away when I first saw a advertising postcard from
that place which arrived with my New Equipment Digest yesterday would be
a real groaner, so I won't.

It ties with the name of a fast food chicken place SWMBO and I stumbled
into on a trip to New Jersey a while ago:

http://www.cluckuchicken.com/

Jeff

So is

http://www.funnypics.cc/en/stiff_nip...ioning_854.php

I seem to recall a portapotty company up in
Washington called Ridaturd...

Bill Janssen September 14th 05 12:35 AM

Jeff Wisnia wrote:

http://www.bigassfan.com/

To say I was blown away when I first saw a advertising postcard from
that place which arrived with my New Equipment Digest yesterday would
be a real groaner, so I won't.

It ties with the name of a fast food chicken place SWMBO and I
stumbled into on a trip to New Jersey a while ago:

http://www.cluckuchicken.com/

Jeff

I saw (many years ago) a Lettuce box with a label that said LETTUCE
4Q company

Bill K7NOM