DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Farmall Cub line drawing (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/120445-farmall-cub-line-drawing.html)

Errol Groff September 11th 05 10:10 PM

Farmall Cub line drawing

One of my students wants to make a clock for his uncle who owns a
Farmall Cub tractor. We have not had much luck finding a good drawing
to convert to a CAD drawing.

If anyone has a good line drawing of this tractor and can share it
with us we will appreciate your help. CAD format great, DWG, IGS, DXF
and so on. JPG or other pic;ture useful also.

http://neme-s.org/Clock_Pictures/10.htm will give you an idea of what
we are working on.

Errol Groff

Instructor, Machine Tool Department

H.H. Ellis Technical High School
643 Upper Maple Street
Danielson, CT 06239

New England Model Engineering Society
www.neme-s.org

Keith Marshall September 12th 05 01:17 AM

If anyone has a good line drawing of this tractor and can share it
with us we will appreciate your help. CAD format great, DWG, IGS, DXF
and so on. JPG or other pic;ture useful also.

I found a couple that might help by searching Google Images:

http://brepettis.com/machinery/pages...ractor_psd.htm

http://brepettis.com/machinery/pages...actor2_psd.htm

http://www.farmall-h.com/images/Farmall-H-smaller.gif

Best Regards,
Keith Marshall

"I'm not grown up enough to be so old!"

Martin H. Eastburn September 12th 05 04:31 AM

have you ever tried to convert a picture to cad ?

I have to do it from time to time - a bit of a chore. But there are lots of
pictures on google.

Martin
Martin Eastburn
NRA LOH, NRA Life

James Waldby September 12th 05 04:36 AM

Errol Groff wrote:

One of my students wants to make a clock for his uncle who owns a
Farmall Cub tractor. We have not had much luck finding a good drawing
to convert to a CAD drawing.

If anyone has a good line drawing of this tractor and can share it
with us we will appreciate your help. CAD format great, DWG, IGS, DXF
and so on. JPG or other pic;ture useful also.

Did you try http://images.google.com/images?q=Farmall+Cub ?
Seem to be numerous ok jpg's and gif's. The line drawing
on 2nd page, http://www.esnarf.com/2160a.jpg is a bit ragged
and has a "strip of paper placed across scanner to prevent
image copying" but perhaps esnarf will sell a copy.

JohnM September 12th 05 09:51 AM

James Waldby wrote:
Errol Groff wrote:

One of my students wants to make a clock for his uncle who owns a
Farmall Cub tractor. We have not had much luck finding a good drawing
to convert to a CAD drawing.

If anyone has a good line drawing of this tractor and can share it
with us we will appreciate your help. CAD format great, DWG, IGS, DXF
and so on. JPG or other pic;ture useful also.

Did you try http://images.google.com/images?q=Farmall+Cub ?
Seem to be numerous ok jpg's and gif's. The line drawing
on 2nd page, http://www.esnarf.com/2160a.jpg is a bit ragged
and has a "strip of paper placed across scanner to prevent
image copying" but perhaps esnarf will sell a copy.

That's sort of dickheaded of them, I'm willing to be they don't own that
drawing in the first place.

I had a Cub for about 15 years, dealt it to my neighbor 'cause he wanted
it. Nice little tractor, a *real* tractor.

John