DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   McMaster-Car equivalent in UK (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/120287-mcmaster-car-equivalent-uk.html)

John September 9th 05 07:48 PM

McMaster-Car equivalent in UK

As per the title do we have an equivalent to McMaster Car in UK.
Thanks.
John.

Christopher Tidy September 9th 05 11:47 PM

John wrote:
As per the title do we have an equivalent to McMaster Car in UK.
Thanks.
John.

Not quite. Farnell (www.farnell.com) or RS (www.rswww.com) are about the
closest we have, but both are slightly more electronics-orientated than
McMaster-Carr.

Chris

machineman September 10th 05 01:29 AM

Try J&L industrial supply, it is a large supplier owned by Kennametal
http://www.jlindustrial.com/companyI...FEVMCQ FCYIV0