Old September 26th 03, 12:47 AM
Stu

Default How much weight can a 3/4" black iron pipe support hanging from its threads?

Does anyone know where I can find the tensile strength of .75" iron
pipe hanging from its threads. IOW how much weight may I safely hang
on a .75" pipe screwed into a female thread in a flange secured to the
ceiling.

Thanks,

BoyntonStu