DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Katrina (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/118857-re-katrina.html)

Cliff August 29th 05 11:17 AM

Katrina

On Mon, 29 Aug 2005 09:19:28 +0200, "Mitch"
wrote:

"Bing" wrote in message
. 49.11...
"Mitch" wrote in
:

Global warming. Get used to it.

Too bad dinosaurs cant talk eh?

All them volcano's, all them storms. I wunder why them dinosaurs died off?

ITS ALL MAN'S FAULT!!!!!!!!!

Geesus

Hey Bing,

I never said it was man's fault. I simply said that global warming is
happening, no matter who's fault it is... I don't think that fact can't be
disputed, measurements prove it. Whether it's just a "blip" or a long term
trend, exactly what factors are influencing it, what can be done about it,
that's still up for debate.

The "debate" is over what to do about it, not it's causes.
Unless you are an anti-science, anti-education, anti-facts
in denial winger, fundie or republican faith-based drone.
--
Cliff