Eric R Snow

Default James Riser's Spinning CD-ROM praise

I just got mine. And boy is it cool! I mean, it's way out! Yeah. I
opened the package and started looking at spinning pictures and read
about how it is done and I'm gonna try tonight spinning something the
right way. It looks, so far, to be professional and like this CD is
going to be an excellent teaching tool.
Eric R Snow,
E T Precision Machine