DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Tube bending problem update (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/118511-tube-bending-problem-update.html)

Greg Postma August 26th 05 03:48 PM

Tube bending problem update

About ten days ago, I posted that I had been having a problem finding a
tube bender to bend some .020" x 1.125" 304 stainless tubing. I got a
lot of replies from NG members and I checked out all of the recommendations.

Ned Simmons suggested Tollsforbending.com, I called them and Paul their
sales guy, he was super. He sent me to their sister company Denver Pipe
and Tube, where I spoke with Larry. Great Guy, very knowledgible, but
they didn't have the right tooling . Then Paul sent me to R&B Wagner in
Milwaukee. After much delay getting a quote back from them, I got their
quote this AM. I will be shipping my tubes to Milwaukee and they said
they could turn the job around in 10 days!!!!!!!!YAH!!!!!!!

So this week end I will be polishing (putting a No.4 finish) on my tubes
and Monday I will send the tubes to Wagner.

Thanks for all your help
Greg

[email protected] August 26th 05 06:18 PM

Glad it worked out.

I like Wagner. I don't get use them often, but every time I do I am
pleased.

Paul K. Dickman