DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   3-phase motors in GTA (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/117861-3-phase-motors-gta.html)

distracted August 22nd 05 01:06 AM

3-phase motors in GTA

I am looking for a 3-phase motor for a drill press - something around 1
or 1-1/2 Hp, foot mount. Does anyone know where I can get a used motor
in Brampton, Mississauga, or Ontario? Thanks in advance.

Adam Smith August 24th 05 10:11 PM

Rottblott's (not sure of spelling), have 3 phase motors stacked like
cordwood. They are at Front St. just east of Bathurst. Look for them under
scrap dealers.

Adam Smith
Midland, Ontario, Canada

oups.com...