DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   CAD program that will output Anilam format? (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/117740-cad-program-will-output-anilam-format.html)

[email protected] August 20th 05 07:44 PM

CAD program that will output Anilam format?

I have anilam Crusader II milling machine,
just got RS232 CPU, so I can transfer files
between milling machine and PC.

Are there any CAD programs that will output
Anilam format? Or perhaps a converter that
will convert standard CAD output into
Anilam format?

I use ProCAM for drawing, but any suggestions
are appreciated.

Jen

RoyJ August 20th 05 08:15 PM

You will likely need to purchase a CAM package with an appropriate
postporcessor to get from CAD to The usual G code. We use Feature Cam, a
seat is $500. Simple and easy to use, not very robust for messy jobs.

http://www.featurecam.com/