DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Camlock chuck replacement pins (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/117441-camlock-chuck-replacement-pins.html)

Bob AZ August 18th 05 03:52 AM

Camlock chuck replacement pins

Where can I find replacement pins for a camlock chuck? These are the
pins with the oval cut, that secure the chuck to the lathe spindle?

Thanks
Bob AZ

Jon Elson August 18th 05 05:58 PM

Bob AZ wrote:
Where can I find replacement pins for a camlock chuck? These are the
pins with the oval cut, that secure the chuck to the lathe spindle?

I believe that MSC, Travers, J&L, KBC, etc. all have these in stock.
You generally have to ask for them, and know the specific D1-x size.
They are pretty standardized.

Jon

Bob AZ August 19th 05 06:58 AM

Thanks