DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Wazit? (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/11563-wazit.html)

John Hofstad-Parkhill September 9th 03 03:08 AM

Wazit?

I know it's mine. And I know this sounds like another attempt to get bidding
up. But in this case, I'm really interested in finding out what it realllly
is. Picked it up at an optical mfg. auction. Couldn't resist - at least at
the time.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ory=36 1&rd=1

mawdeeb September 9th 03 11:03 AM

Wazit?

Looks like an early version of a fiber optic cable end inspection
platform. We use a similar type setup with the exception now of a camera
and monitor.

My 2 cents

Jim Vrzal