DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Hand Truck Tire Pressure??? (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/115017-hand-truck-tire-pressure.html)

[email protected] July 26th 05 06:01 AM

Hand Truck Tire Pressure???

After having bought several used hand trucks and repairing them,
(metal content) I started to refill the pneumatic tires.
These are common 410/350 Nylon Chinese made.
However there are no max pressure markings. A web search
turned up nothing useful.
Any recommendations for safeties sake, folks?

db July 29th 05 07:27 AM

In article ,
says...
After having bought several used hand trucks and repairing them,
(metal content) I started to refill the pneumatic tires.
These are common 410/350 Nylon Chinese made.
However there are no max pressure markings. A web search
turned up nothing useful.
Any recommendations for safeties sake, folks?

Typically 30 psi for a 2 ply that size. I wouldn't go higher on
an unknown tire/wheel combo that size even if it were a 4 ply.

The tires on my HF hand truck are that size, 2 ply, and marked
for 30 psi max.