DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   What would it cost? (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/115014-re-what-would-cost.html)

SteveB July 29th 05 04:54 AM

What would it cost?

My.

An ethnic slur, an insult to a US WW2 veteran, and everyone goes quiet?

Interesting. But with comments like that, it is best left alone.

Steve

Artemia Salina July 29th 05 08:18 AM

On Thu, 28 Jul 2005 20:54:26 -0700, SteveB wrote:

My.

An ethnic slur, an insult to a US WW2 veteran, and everyone goes quiet?

Interesting. But with comments like that, it is best left alone.

Are you saying that everyone who responded negatively to you is responsible
for those comments? Don't you realize how childish you appear?

What's your objective here? Is it to console yourself by convincing
yourself that everyone here is unreasonable and therefor their
criticism of you is invalid? Its pointless to try to convince US
of that, since it is so obviously wrong-headed. This is something that
you should be content to think to yourself, so why post this ridiculous
tripe?

Maybe you're just attempting to leave the group with a stinging parting
shot. If so, check your powder; I think its wet.

Maybe you're trying to garner sympathy by pointing out the few unfair
comments that were made by a few posters. While I'm sure that the
majority of posters here do not condone such comments, I scarcely
think that anyone has changed their mind about YOUR unfair comments.

I suggest that you go off and quietly sulk until you get over it.
Then come back and try interacting with the group again WITHOUT
the insults this time. You'll get much farther that way.

AND BRING A DRAWING!

[email protected] July 29th 05 11:07 PM

SteveB wrote:
My.

An ethnic slur, an insult to a US WW2 veteran, and everyone goes quiet?

Interesting. But with comments like that, it is best left alone.

Steve

Yeah, my apologies to the group for my poor grammar. Not what I
intended to say. The old man sounds like a cool guy!

You don't though....