Jeepers

Default OT Moon Story/Pics

In article ,
Ed Sievers wrote:

http://shadowboxent.brinkster.net/moon/esjmoon.html

Hi all!
The above link was sent by a friend, and think it would be most interesting
to read the groups opinions of what is going on here.
Wish I was smart enough to explain it. Ed

Wish I was stupid enough to believe it.

For real interesting reading do a Google search on the Russian midget
who did a suicide mission to the moon to drive thier rover around.

Or how many cosmonauts died for the Russian Space agency.

Or how Yuri Gregarin (sp?) was not the first man in orbit.

Give me a break.

Sunworshiper

On 5 Sep 2003 06:37:06 -0700, Ed Sievers
wrote:

http://shadowboxent.brinkster.net/moon/esjmoon.html

Hi all!
The above link was sent by a friend, and think it would be most interesting
to read the groups opinions of what is going on here.
Wish I was smart enough to explain it. Ed

Why does the earth close in at the same rate as the non changing
horizon of the moon? Who ever fixed it should try again.

I just love those UFOs that look just like paper in a thermal and they
never mention that possiblity. They never show the POed UK farmers
that would love to get their hands around the bloody necks of the crop
circle makers' either.

One time , I saw a styrofoam cooler coming down from a thermal and
exploded on this guy's windsheild ahead of me , shook him up pretty
bad.

I haven't seen a thread on UFOs yet...

I saw one east of Green Bay Wis. over Lake Michigan around 1973. It
looked just like a satellite crusing across the stars. Then it
stopped and moved up and back at 60 degrees , stopped and down 60
crossing its original trajectory and then the same distance down from
the second stop and stopped again. Then parallel to the original
trajectory and then back up 60 degrees to form a equilateral triangle
at its first stop. And then continued back on like it was and then a
square and then a circle. All backwards like the triangle and then
sped off.

It got me thinking when Spielberg formed UPN with the triangle,
square, and circle. I'm not positive of the order , but does anyone
know what symbolic message those shapes could represent?

John Flanagan ? ... Send me an email if your afraid to give er a
stab here.
Jim Stewart

wrote:

http://shadowboxent.brinkster.net/moon/esjmoon.html

Hi all!
The above link was sent by a friend, and think it would be most interesting
to read the groups opinions of what is going on here.
Wish I was smart enough to explain it. Ed

Why does the earth close in at the same rate as the non changing
horizon of the moon? Who ever fixed it should try again.

Good catch. Once you know what to look for, it
becomes an obvious fake.

gradstdnt

Looking at the animated sequence at the bottom
of the page clearly shows that this is duped.
Someone took one image and by zooming in,
created a poor illusion of orbiting over the
surface of the moon. The sequence lacks proper
perspective. Perspective from a moving observer
would suggest that objects at infinity are
stationary. Objects closer and closer to the
observer display a greater and greater relative
motion. The closest objects would appear to move
the most from the perspective of a moving observer.

With earth at infinity, the moons horizon much
closer, and surface features below, much much
closer, you should see some effect of perspective
here. In the short duration of the movie, you
should see no change in the earth, fartest away,
very little change at the moons horizon, and some
change at the moons surface. Instead we see
all these things changing at the same rate.

Look at the clip and focus on the moons surface and
the object in question. The illusion looks almost
real. Look at the clip again and focus on the
Earth. The breakdown in perspective is evident.

Ed Sievers wrote in message ...
http://shadowboxent.brinkster.net/moon/esjmoon.html

Hi all!
The above link was sent by a friend, and think it would be most interesting
to read the groups opinions of what is going on here.
Wish I was smart enough to explain it. Ed

Gerald Miller

wrote:

http://shadowboxent.brinkster.net/moon/esjmoon.html

Hi all!
The above link was sent by a friend, and think it would be most interesting
to read the groups opinions of what is going on here.
Wish I was smart enough to explain it. Ed

Manufacturing facility, making 3in1machines for group export.
Gerry :-)}
London, Canada