Gunner

Default CNC board listing

This is the listing of the CNC boards that Ive got for sale. Perhaps
some of you can tell me what they are, what they are worth, etc.

Servomac CT200D
(2) Servomac CT201c

Gandalf , RM3120E

(4) Bosch IP MEM 3, 036784-3077 (looks like very large memory card
with Ram battery

Bosch IN48 036999-1017 (on sticker...Mat Nr. 36998-103401

Fanuc Power Unit Type A20B-1000-0770-01, MFG No. P73P00012

(2) Fanuc A16B-1210-0020/09E (big CPU chip in the middle)

Fanuc A16B-1210-0030/06F (looks like controler card with

Fanuc A16B-1210-0030/03C

Fanuc A16B-1210-0480/02A On opposite side of components -
A320-1210-T486/01

Fanuc Keyboard, new unopened, Description PCB (key BO on package lable
N86-3482-T020 on lable, on board
All were sealed in antistat envelopes and taped closed. I opened them
to get the numbers after grounding myself (of course)

Unknown condition, several boards are marked NEW on outside of
envelopes. All appear to be new.

Do I have any winners here or are they all junk to be tossed in the
trash heap?

Gunner

"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling
which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight,
nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being
free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."
- John Stewart Mill
Gunner

On Wed, 3 Sep 2003 13:35:31 -0600, "Dave Keith"
wrote:

"Gunner" wrote in message
news
This is the listing of the CNC boards that Ive got for sale. Perhaps
some of you can tell me what they are, what they are worth, etc.

Gandalf , RM3120E

This is an asynchronous limited distance data set, in a rackmount
configuration, made from th emid 70's until perhaps the early 90's. It was
likely used to extend the serial port from a controller to a controllee
(RS232 serial port devices are limited to a few hundred feet, or 50' by
spec, while these puppies will drive a signal a few miles over 2 pair wire).
These are proprietary Gandalf technology that will only talk to another
Gandalf 120 or 140. I think that the E stood for Europe, as in 220VAC/50Hz,
but I could be wrong. Gandalf was from Ottawa Canada, and is no more. You
can get similar units for $50 each brand new (Patton, RAD, Black Box, etc.).
My opinion is that they are junk. Of course I used to work for Develcon, a
direct competitor of those purple monsters at Gandalf : ) Seriously though,
they are likely junk, and not very special at best.

Dave

COOL! One identified! Thanks!!

Unwarping wood Phil Addison UK diy 0 May 10th 04 07:12 PM
how do I attach gravel board to metpost? R UK diy 2 December 6th 03 05:21 PM