DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Web Design (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/114285-web-design.html)

Flowerchilds_Design July 22nd 05 04:27 AM

Web Design

Hi all I am Sheryl owner of Flowerchild's Design. I would like to
offer you all a great deal on Web Design to start building your own
business online. Please feel free to check out a couple of my own
sites below

www.Flowerchildsdesign.com
www.heyjoe337.com
www.thecatnthemoon.com

if anyone is intrested in discussing this further please email me at

Peace out,
Flowerchild

SteveB July 22nd 05 05:12 AM

"Flowerchilds_Design" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi all I am Sheryl owner of Flowerchild's Design. I would like to
offer you all a great deal on Web Design to start building your own
business online. Please feel free to check out a couple of my own
sites below

www.Flowerchildsdesign.com
www.heyjoe337.com
www.thecatnthemoon.com

if anyone is intrested in discussing this further please email me at

Peace out,
Flowerchild

Hey! I'm Steve. I just reported your sorry ass to your ISP.

No need to call me or e mail.

Steve

Dave Hinz July 22nd 05 04:51 PM

On 21 Jul 2005 20:27:00 -0700, Flowerchilds_Design wrote:
Hi all I am Sheryl owner of Flowerchild's Design. I would like to

....get your access terminated by your ISP and upstream for spamming...

if anyone is intrested in discussing this further please email me at

....her next email address...

Peace out,

**** off.