DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Realy cool site (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/114206-realy-cool-site.html)

Mungo Bulge July 21st 05 01:24 AM

Realy cool site

Let's see if I can remember how this works...

Oh yah, Hey everybody, I found this real cool site...

http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/academic/...cmw.faq1.10-93

Mike Fields July 21st 05 01:58 AM

"Mungo Bulge" wrote in message
Let's see if I can remember how this works...

Oh yah, Hey everybody, I found this real cool site...

http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/academic/...cmw.faq1.10-93

Very good !! ;-) The only problem with this is contrary to some
of the other "hey look what I found", this one is helpful !!

mikey

DoN. Nichols July 21st 05 04:46 AM

In article ,
Mike Fields wrote:

"Mungo Bulge" wrote in message
Let's see if I can remember how this works...

Oh yah, Hey everybody, I found this real cool site...

http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/academic/...cmw.faq1.10-93

Very good !! ;-) The only problem with this is contrary to some
of the other "hey look what I found", this one is helpful !!

Note that this is a copy of the *official* FAQ for
rec.crafts.metalworking which is kept at a site which is pointed out
about once a week by Scott Logan's list of pointers to FAQs.

Also -- note that this has not been updated for quite a while
(the date on this one is: Fri, 8 Oct 1993 19:32:40 GMT), in part because
whoever maintained it (it looks like:

(MORRISON ROBERT)

retired and nobody has access to update it any
more.

In particular, the videotapes section is seriously dated by now,
though most of the information about machine tools and practices should
still be valid.

The same site still automatically archives all of the past and
present articles. Be warned that one year has several instances of a
virus which was posted to the newsgroup.

Enjoy,
DoN.
--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564
(too) near Washington D.C. |