Paul K. Dickman

Default Posting to drop box: different base for Ernie roller

Over a year after Errol and the kids shipped the plates, I'm finally getting
around to building my Ernie roller.

If you don't know talking about, see the original:
http://metalworking.com/dropbox/_200...Explaination.t
xt

and it's associated files

Ernie's base, while straight forward and simple to construct, required a
commitment
to floor space I couldn't afford to make.

So, I made my base so it can be folded flat for easy storage and
transportation.

It's made, primarily out of 1 1/2"x 1/8" angle and 1 1/4"x 1/8" angle with
offset
piano hinges welded on the 4 uprights to allow it to fold flat.
http://metalworking.com/dropbox
erollerbase.txt
erollerbase1.jpg
erollerbase2.jpg
erollerbase3.jpg
erollerbase4.jpg

This way, when it's not in use, I can stash the table and the stand behind
the workbench, and the other parts in an ammo can.

Paul K. Dickman

Ernie Leimkuhler

Very sneaky.
I like.

In article , Paul K. Dickman
wrote:

[...]

Errol Groff

Very clever. I have been meaning to get back on that project myself
for months now. Lots of talk, little action.

Errol