elliot

Default help wanted! interesting uses of metal

oops... forgot the metals:

copper
lead
zinc
tin
aluminium
nickel (and steel)

hello

I'm a journalist writing a regular feature for the London Metal Exchange
magazine about interesting uses of the metals that the organisation
trades, and need some help!

I'm looking for some interesting and novel uses of any of the following
metals. It's a picture-lead story that I'm writing, so am after some nice
quality images and a paragraph or two of information about what you're
making or have made.

Of course, in exchange for your help, you'll get full credit in the magazine
and I'll mail you a copy as soon as it's printed.

Please could you send images and information to elliot d0t herman at
hhc dot co.uk . sorry for having to disguise my email address here to
stop the spam merchants - i'm sure you can work it out!

please feel free to forward this message to others who may be able to
help, or to other newsgroups.

if you need any more information, email me or see
www.hhc.co.uk/theringsider or www.lme.com

thanks in advance for your help.

Earth Bondng Adrian Simpson UK diy 8 March 21st 04 11:58 PM
Tool wanted to cut metal slot Jan UK diy 15 March 11th 04 08:49 PM
sheet metal gas engine project clare @ snyder.on .ca Metalworking 10 August 27th 03 01:47 AM
Sheet Metal Richard Ferguson Metalworking 3 August 1st 03 05:19 PM