DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   linde v-160 help needed! (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/111428-linde-v-160-help-needed.html)

randy July 3rd 05 01:41 PM

linde v-160 help needed!

I still need some information on a Linde v-160 welder. If anyone has
one of these I would sure appreciate hearing from you.

Randy

Gunner July 3rd 05 07:07 PM

On 3 Jul 2005 05:41:39 -0700, "randy" wrote:

I still need some information on a Linde v-160 welder. If anyone has
one of these I would sure appreciate hearing from you.

Randy

http://www.arcowelder.com/

Call number on the site, ask for Dennis. He is a welding machine
encyclopedia. And likely has manuals he will copy for you for a
nominal sum, etc.

Gunner

"Considering the events of recent years,
the world has a long way to go to regain
its credibility and reputation with the US."
unknown