DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   CK 175 Amp Mig machine - what's it worth? (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/111184-ck-175-amp-mig-machine-whats-worth.html)

Carla Fong June 30th 05 11:48 PM

CK 175 Amp Mig machine - what's it worth?

Hello all -

We're having a garage sale Saturday and I'm going to put our CK
Systematics mig machine up for sale.

(This is the machine we replaced with a Miller 250 a while ago and it's
just in the way. although it's a sweet running machine.)

It's rated at 175 amps, power is 220 single phase and comes with a 20
lb. CO2 cylinder and regulator.

My question is, what's a fair price? Haven't seen these on the market in
a while so I'm wondering if it's an orphan.

Thanks in advance

Carla
email reply address is spamtrapped...

Carla Fong July 1st 05 05:58 AM

Sorry -

Near Salem, Oregon

Carla

Waynemak wrote:
where do you live?

Ernie Leimkuhler July 1st 05 06:56 AM

In article XE_we.13840$zp6.1827@trnddc08,
Carla Fong wrote:

Hello all -

We're having a garage sale Saturday and I'm going to put our CK
Systematics mig machine up for sale.

(This is the machine we replaced with a Miller 250 a while ago and it's
just in the way. although it's a sweet running machine.)

It's rated at 175 amps, power is 220 single phase and comes with a 20
lb. CO2 cylinder and regulator.

My question is, what's a fair price? Haven't seen these on the market in
a while so I'm wondering if it's an orphan.

Thanks in advance

Carla
email reply address is spamtrapped...

About $500 - $600.

Systematics and CK split up years ago.
Systematics is in Pennsylvania and still makes MIG machines and
spoolguns, but not under their own name.
They make a lot of MIG machines for Snap-On, and spoolguns for Lincoln.

--
"I love deadlines, especially the wooshing sound they make as
they fly by" - Douglas Adams

Gunner July 1st 05 07:44 AM

On Thu, 30 Jun 2005 16:28:57 -0700, Grant Erwin
wrote:

Practically nobody uses C02 anymore so I suggest you sell those separately to a
beer/wine type.

GWE

Ah...say what? Perhaps not used in YOUR neck of the woods, but in
mine...at least half the Miggers use CO2, according to personal
knowledge and the guy at PraxAir

Gunner

Carla Fong wrote:

Hello all -

We're having a garage sale Saturday and I'm going to put our CK
Systematics mig machine up for sale.

(This is the machine we replaced with a Miller 250 a while ago and it's
just in the way. although it's a sweet running machine.)

It's rated at 175 amps, power is 220 single phase and comes with a 20
lb. CO2 cylinder and regulator.

My question is, what's a fair price? Haven't seen these on the market in
a while so I'm wondering if it's an orphan.

Thanks in advance

Carla
email reply address is spamtrapped...

for torturing the cat." Gunner