DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   What do you think of this construction method for a garage? (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/110612-what-do-you-think-construction-method-garage.html)

[email protected] June 23rd 05 01:52 PM

What do you think of this construction method for a garage?

Seems to use cut off poles and concrete for a foundation. I wonder if
it would work for a larger one?

Nick Müller June 23rd 05 02:59 PM

wrote:

Seems to use cut off poles and concrete for a foundation. I wonder if
it would work for a larger one?

Yes, more poles and more concrete. To get the number, it takes higher
mathematics (multicomplication or so). Weird thing, nearly impossible!

Nick
--
Motormodelle / Engine Models
http://www.motor-manufaktur.de

[email protected] June 23rd 05 11:48 PM

What do you mean "nearly impossible"?

Grant Erwin June 24th 05 12:19 AM

quite confusing

Nick Müller June 24th 05 12:38 AM

wrote:

What do you mean "nearly impossible"?

It depends on:
- if your pocket calculator only has the numbers from 1..3, it _is_
- if you think that "Times Square" is higher mademotiks (SP?), it _is_
- if the biggest number you know is your age, it _is_

Nick

Artemia Salina June 24th 05 06:28 PM

On Thu, 23 Jun 2005 15:48:33 -0700, stryped wrote:

What do you mean "nearly impossible"?

See your original post for details.

Robert Swinney June 24th 05 06:34 PM

Good one, Nick! Now if he gets really ****ed off and flashes you the bird,
an appropriate comeback might be:

"Is that your age, your IQ, or the number of high school graduates in your
family."

Bob Swinney

Nick Müller June 24th 05 07:24 PM

Robert Swinney wrote:

"Is that your age, your IQ, or the number of high school graduates in your

I can live with any of the questions. :-)

Now, we can bet which question he will take. Or do you really think he
'll find a better one? ;-))

Nick