DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Bridgport gloat - thanks Gunner! (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/110423-bridgport-gloat-thanks-gunner.html)

[email protected] June 20th 05 09:14 PM

Bridgport gloat - thanks Gunner!

Unfortunatly, I haven't had a chance to plug it in yet... I'm getting a
divorce, and I bought my wife out of the house, and with me moving out
for three months, and then her moving out, and a housemate moving in,
and my young son, there's been very little time for anything "extra".
Well, with that said, I picked up an older rebuilt M-head Bridgeport
for $500 a few weeks ago. It even came with a set of Bridgeprt collets.
(More he http://www.lathes.co.uk/bridgeport/page16.html).

I'm really excited about it, as now I can move into production on some
of the projects I had in the back of my head for a while... Some goofy
robotice and other mad-science type stuff. Maybe one or two other
things I can make a little money off of, too. It should be a lot of
fun!

Gunner, I wanted to say thanks for hooking me up with this sweet mill!
And helping me load it, and all the other stuff you've helped me with.
I really do appreciate it. If there's something I can do in return,
please let me know.

Gunner June 20th 05 10:46 PM

On 20 Jun 2005 13:14:14 -0700, wrote:

[...]

It was my greatest pleasure. Im glad I could be of assistance.

Now Jeff Dammit...fire up that Tig welder I found for you and let me
know if it works!!!

Gunner

"Considering the events of recent years,
the world has a long way to go to regain
its credibility and reputation with the US."
unknown

Christopher Tidy June 20th 05 11:04 PM

Gunner wrote:
On 20 Jun 2005 13:14:14 -0700, wrote:

Unfortunatly, I haven't had a chance to plug it in yet... I'm getting a
divorce, and I bought my wife out of the house, and with me moving out
for three months, and then her moving out, and a housemate moving in,
and my young son, there's been very little time for anything "extra".
Well, with that said, I picked up an older rebuilt M-head Bridgeport
for $500 a few weeks ago. It even came with a set of Bridgeprt collets.
(More he
http://www.lathes.co.uk/bridgeport/page16.html).

Very useful site. Never saw that before. Want to buy something now!

Chris