DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   OT- One of the stranger ebay ads I've seen in a while.. (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/110160-ot-one-stranger-ebay-ads-ive-seen-while.html)

JohnM June 16th 05 09:16 PM

OT- One of the stranger ebay ads I've seen in a while..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ategory=14 69

It gets stranger yet toward the end..

John

Jeff Wisnia June 16th 05 10:42 PM

JohnM wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ategory=14 69

It gets stranger yet toward the end..

John

Creativity, and hopefully not a scam, always appeals to me. I chose to
believe what she's saying.

Since our youngest son just received an unsolicited college scholarship,
I felt it reasonable to share a little of it toward this young lady's
education.

WTF, my $18 won't even get SWMBO and me into a movie theater around here
anymore. G

Thanks for pointing out this one for me.

Jeff

--
Jeffry Wisnia

(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)

Tom Gardner June 17th 05 01:47 AM

Now, THAT'S a good cause! I'll send you a dollar! ...just so long as I
like OUR gun. What are we getting? Might I recomend a Springfield XD-9
Tactical...my latest toy.

"Ignoramus30160" wrote in message
I am thinking of posting a "gimme a donation to help buy another gun" type
of auction...

RAM^3 June 17th 05 08:18 PM

"Jeff Wisnia" wrote in message

WTF, my $18 won't even get SWMBO and me into a movie theater around here
anymore. G

I'm glad it's a *whole* lot cheaper he we can go to 9 movies for that
price (Senior Matinees = $1/head).

Of course that means going on weekday afternoons... G

JohnM June 17th 05 09:54 PM

Jeff Wisnia wrote:
JohnM wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ategory=14 69

It gets stranger yet toward the end..

John

Creativity, and hopefully not a scam, always appeals to me. I chose to
believe what she's saying.

Since our youngest son just received an unsolicited college scholarship,
I felt it reasonable to share a little of it toward this young lady's
education.

WTF, my $18 won't even get SWMBO and me into a movie theater around here
anymore. G

Thanks for pointing out this one for me.

Jeff

Aww, Jeff, I wasn't pointing it out to bring out the softie in you, I
just found it to be strange.. especially when she got to the part about
her boy's peepee, that's too much.

Regardless, you have gained merit on the wheel of life..

John

Pig Bladder June 17th 05 10:37 PM

On Thu, 16 Jun 2005 16:16:14 -0400, JohnM wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ategory=14 69

It gets stranger yet toward the end..

I wonder why she doesn't track down the spermdonor and get child support
or something.
--
Flap!
The Pig Bladder from Uranus, still waiting for that

Don Bowey June 18th 05 02:49 AM

On 6/17/05 2:37 PM, in article ,
"Pig Bladder" wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ategory=14 69

It gets stranger yet toward the end..

I wonder why she doesn't track down the spermdonor and get child support
or something.

It's a clever approach she's using. I bought my 10. It sure won't break
me, and it may help.

Thanks for the link.

Don