DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Gerstner toolbox sale (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/109557-gerstner-toolbox-sale.html)

F. George McDuffee June 10th 05 02:00 PM

Gerstner toolbox sale

In case you did not get an email, Gerstner, the wood toolbox
people, are having a sale. Beautiful boxes, but I would hate to
put mine in the shop.

http://www.gerstnerusa.com/whse05sale.htm

Erik Litchy June 10th 05 02:53 PM

ive never seen one before. are they easy to make?

Roger Jones June 11th 05 03:00 AM

I stopped by the sale today since I live nearby. Gerstner has introduced a
line called 'Gerstner International'. These boxes are imported as opposed
to their regular line made in the USA. The prices are quite a bit lower, at
first glance these toolchests look just like Gerstner's look, there are
construction differences, I was impressed with the looks and the quality
level and wouldn't hesitate to get one.

http://www.gerstnerusa.com/Gerstner%20International.htm

Roger