DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   dry air for plasma cutter (FS posting) (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/10950-dry-air-plasma-cutter-fs-posting.html)

Grant Erwin August 7th 03 07:12 PM

dry air for plasma cutter (FS posting)

I have a NOS Kaeser 10 cfm desiccant-type air dryer unit I'd like to
get rid of. This is a box about 6"x18"x30" that could mount on a wall.
It plugs into 117 single phase power. You run air into it and take air
out of it. There are 2 desiccant "towers" and there is control circuitry
to route the air to one or the other. When you are using one tower a
small bit of your airstream is diverted to run *backwards* through the
other tower, which vents through a filter to the atmosphere. Thus, one
filter is always drying and the other being dried out in a "regenerative"
manner. This item is slightly dirty from shop storage but has never been
used and comes with original instructions etc.

It is best if used after a conventional dryer, water trap and coalescing
filter but I doubt it's mandatory. This unit will deliver lab-quality
dry air. Perfect for plasma cutting or air brushing!

$275 plus shipping from W. Washington.

Note these units list for over $1200 - this is a good deal.

To email me see http://www.tinyisland.com/email.html

Grant Erwin
Kirkland, Washington