Eddie

Default Trade my Aloris CA or BXA tooling for some AXA?

I need some AXA sized posts and tooling.
Any AXA for sale or trade.or
This tooling is pretty much surplus to me right now.

Aloris CA toolpost, 3ea.
Aloris CA holders 20-25 ea
CA41, CA4, CA54, CA7 2ea, CA2 6ea, CA1 3ea, Dorian D40CA2, Dorian D40CA7,
Couple no name CA1 and 2.
Aloris BXA post 1ea
Rohm 5" 3-jaw chuck
Supernova II chuck
original Oneway chuck with a 1x8 tpi insert.
Nova midi chuck. Built with 1x8 tpi threads
Nova midi chuck. Built with 1 1/2 x8 tpi threads

Thanks,
Eddie

Grant Erwin

Eddie wrote:

I need some AXA sized posts and tooling.
Any AXA for sale or trade.or
This tooling is pretty much surplus to me right now.

Aloris CA toolpost, 3ea.
Aloris CA holders 20-25 ea
CA41, CA4, CA54, CA7 2ea, CA2 6ea, CA1 3ea, Dorian D40CA2, Dorian D40CA7,
Couple no name CA1 and 2.
Aloris BXA post 1ea
Rohm 5" 3-jaw chuck
Supernova II chuck
original Oneway chuck with a 1x8 tpi insert.
Nova midi chuck. Built with 1x8 tpi threads
Nova midi chuck. Built with 1 1/2 x8 tpi threads

Eddie, please send me a pic of the Rohm 5" 3-jaw, front and back. Does it have
reversible jaws or 2 pairs of jaws? How much do you want for it shipped to
98033? Thanks

Grant Erwin
Kirkland, Washington
Eddie

Here's the Rohm chuck.
http://home.earthlink.net/~edspeer1/bxa.html
I'm not sure on the price yet. I'm discussing several package deals on the
tooling.
You can make an offer. Or not.
Thank You,
Ed

"Grant Erwin" wrote in message
Eddie wrote:

[...]

Junior Member

I need some AXA sized posts and tooling.
Any AXA for sale or trade.or
This tooling is pretty much surplus to me right now.

Aloris CA toolpost, 3ea.
Aloris CA holders 20-25 ea
CA41, CA4, CA54, CA7 2ea, CA2 6ea, CA1 3ea, Dorian D40CA2, Dorian D40CA7,
Couple no name CA1 and 2.
Aloris BXA post 1ea
Rohm 5" 3-jaw chuck
Supernova II chuck
original Oneway chuck with a 1x8 tpi insert.
Nova midi chuck. Built with 1x8 tpi threads
Nova midi chuck. Built with 1 1/2 x8 tpi threads

Thanks,
Eddie

Eddie,
Do you still have those CA holders?
Flyingmill
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
joel

I have an phase2 AXA size wedge toolpost setup with the typical 5
holders. i got my new lathe, and i need to move up to a BXA sized setup.
email me and let me know if you want to do a trade or...?

--joel

--
remove xxnospamxx to reach me.

Trade discount at B&Q? Lobster UK diy 19 March 31st 05 07:56 PM
Metal Working Machinery New and Used in Australia and for Export [email protected] Metalworking 0 February 23rd 05 02:54 AM
ANCIENT MARINERS: Andean-Mexican seagoing trade Yuri Kuchinsky Metalworking 24 July 11th 04 04:54 AM
WANT TO TRADE - RALEIGH, NC, AREA J T Woodworking 2 February 18th 04 02:21 PM