DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Stick cable for Lincoln TIG 185 (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/109005-re-stick-cable-lincoln-tig-185-a.html)

JohnM June 5th 05 01:22 AM

Stick cable for Lincoln TIG 185

xray wrote:
I just got myself a Lincoln Precision TIG 185 welder. It came with a TIG
torch in the package. I thought I would run out locally and get a stick
cable that I could use on it. Seems nobody stocks it. So then, I thought
I could find one on eBay, but I don't see any listed.

The Lincoln accessory part number is K2374-1.

Does anybody know a good place to buy online or a source for the proper
connector to build my own?

Can't get a Lincoln dealer to order it for you?

John

JohnM June 5th 05 01:23 AM

And, on second thought, you could open the case and bring out a pigtail
with a tweco connector for stick work..

John