DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   OT - OT - OT - OT (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/108808-ot-ot-ot-ot.html)

Cliff June 2nd 05 09:43 AM

OT - OT - OT - OT

http://www.405themovie.com/Home.asp

--
Cliff

Lane June 2nd 05 10:18 PM

"Cliff" wrote in message
http://www.405themovie.com/Home.asp

--
Cliff

Interesting but not very realistic at all.

Lane

JohnM June 2nd 05 11:12 PM

Cliff wrote:
http://www.405themovie.com/Home.asp

It'd be really cool if you'd knock off the crossposted trolling.

Larry Jaques June 3rd 05 01:45 AM

On Thu, 2 Jun 2005 18:14:23 -0400, the inscrutable "Eide"
spake:

(Lane, check for pulse. Are you alive?)

Good effects. I liked Grandma best, I think I've seen her driving in front
of me a few times.

Are you sure that wasn't MISTER Mandaville? titter

--
"Not always right, but never uncertain." --Heinlein
-=-=-

Jerry Jacobs June 3rd 05 06:39 PM

http://www.405themovie.com/Home.asp

Not bad

Best Regards,
Jerry Jacobs

--
Affordable CAD SERVICES (cad conversion, 3D modelling & more)
[ We use CATIA v5r12, SolidWorks 2005 and AutoCAD 2004 ]

E-mail:: cad-services at bluebottle dot com
( remove NO SPAM while contacting us )
Skype: tester_jabloli
(internet communicator / P2P phone: www.skype.com)