Trevor Jones

Default mauser trigger assembly

Rhbuxton wrote:

Hi All!
I remember reading an article on how to build a trigger assembly for a Mauser
rifle. I believe it was written by a man named Ackers, and was in one of the
normal metal working magazines. Does anyone remember which magazine and when?
I would like to try my hand at making the trigger but can't find where I set
the article for safe keeping!
Thanks
Rick

Steve Acker in Home Shop Machinist magazine. Also covered in some
detail by Guy Lautard in one of the Machinists Bedside Reader series of
books.

Cheers
Trevor Jones
Jason

.... I would like to try my hand at making the trigger but can't find where I
set the article for safe keeping!

Thanks
Rick

-Why not just buy one on eBay? They come up all the time, cheap.-Jitney

-Most back issues are also available direct from the publisher for about the
same price as any on ebay. I spent way to much on the year with the target
rifle series before i called the publisher about some tesla turbine issues
and learned that i could have had them all for half what I paid...

Oh well, lesson learned.

Jason