Ian W

Default O.T. - Anyone live in Perth Australia

Hi,
I'm a lurker on this group and was wondering if there are any other
readers or posters located in Perth, Western Australia, especially those
who might be kind enough to help me with a couple of small projects.

Thanks in advance,
Ian
Wayne Bengtsson

"Ian W" wrote in message
. ..
Hi,
I'm a lurker on this group and was wondering if there are any other
readers or posters located in Perth, Western Australia, especially those
who might be kind enough to help me with a couple of small projects.

Hello Ian:
You may want to specify North of the river or South of the river. The two
don't seem to mix much. I would be very interested to hear what kind of
projects, and if I can't help, I may know someone who can.

Kind regards
Wayne Bengtsson

live dish washer Geoff UK diy 10 June 4th 04 08:55 AM
should unswitched live should as live on a neon screwdriver? dave L UK diy 22 November 20th 03 12:43 PM
F&G Concept 2000 Consumer Unit Live Busbar Query Andy Taylor UK diy 1 September 3rd 03 01:52 PM
Wiring a timer fan Nearly Done! UK diy 3 July 14th 03 09:50 PM