DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   WTB: Import DP Table Parts (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/107793-wtb-import-dp-table-parts.html)

Don Young May 30th 05 03:21 PM

WTB: Import DP Table Parts

Need table support castings and rack for generic no-brand 13" drill press
with 2 7/8" column and 1 7/8" table spigot. Appreciate any help.

Reply address no good.
Don Young xx(donandjune at wwisp dot com)xx

Grant Erwin May 30th 05 03:44 PM

Don Young wrote:
Need table support castings and rack for generic no-brand 13" drill press
with 2 7/8" column and 1 7/8" table spigot. Appreciate any help.

You have tried the usual wimport purveyors already? grizzly delta jet ridgid
wilton foremost ..

GWE

Don Young May 31st 05 04:13 AM

"Grant Erwin" wrote in message
Don Young wrote:
Need table support castings and rack for generic no-brand 13" drill press
with 2 7/8" column and 1 7/8" table spigot. Appreciate any help.

You have tried the usual wimport purveyors already? grizzly delta jet
ridgid
wilton foremost ..

GWE

No, I sorta thought that without a brand or model number they could not
identify what I need. I can give it a try. Thanks for responding.
Don Young