DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   OT- Anyone seen Gary C. ? (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/107590-re-ot-anyone-seen-gary-c.html)

Tim Williams May 28th 05 07:05 AM

OT- Anyone seen Gary C. ?

"Tom Quackenbush" wrote in message
I've been ofline for a few months, so I may have missed some
things. Has anyone heard from Gary Coffman recently? Google doesn't
turn up any of his posts this year.

Oh, he's been gone longer than that, ain't he? Or was the whaler someone
else...

Tim

--
"California is the breakfast state: fruits, nuts and flakes."

jim rozen May 28th 05 03:39 PM

In article , Tom Quackenbush says...

Hey.

I've been ofline for a few months, so I may have missed some
things. Has anyone heard from Gary Coffman recently? Google doesn't
turn up any of his posts this year.

Hopefully, just he just adopted a nym.

He's active in the amateur radio newsgroups I think.

Do a google seach but don't restrict on rcm.

Jim

please reply to:

Harold and Susan Vordos May 29th 05 12:35 AM

"Tom Quackenbush" wrote in message
jim rozen wrote:
snip

He's active in the amateur radio newsgroups I think.

Do a google seach but don't restrict on rcm.

Thanks.

I had searched all groups for his email address. Just tried again
using his call sign. Nothing newer than last December turns up.

R,
Tom Q.
Remove bogusinfo to reply.

Interesting. I'd noticed he was absent as well. He contributes some great
information, although I've found myself at odds with him on occasion.
Rusted machines, for example! :-)

Harold

Robert Swinney May 29th 05 08:54 PM

I seem to recall Gary lived in the Atlanta, GA area. Maybe someone there
can do a search. Hell, he's probably just laying low - right here - waiting
for someone to post a well documented physical fact so he can write volumes
in dispute.

Bob Swinney

"Tom Quackenbush" wrote in message
snip

jim rozen May 29th 05 11:53 PM

In article , Robert Swinney says...

I seem to recall Gary lived in the Atlanta, GA area. Maybe someone there
can do a search. Hell, he's probably just laying low - right here - waiting
for someone to post a well documented physical fact so he can write volumes
in dispute.

OK here goes,

Residential power in the US is typically two-phase (180 degree
phase difference) 240 volt center tapped service.

Jim

please reply to:

Pete Keillor May 30th 05 01:12 AM

On 29 May 2005 15:53:32 -0700, jim rozen
wrote:

In article , Robert Swinney says...

I seem to recall Gary lived in the Atlanta, GA area. Maybe someone there
can do a search. Hell, he's probably just laying low - right here - waiting
for someone to post a well documented physical fact so he can write volumes
in dispute.

OK here goes,

Residential power in the US is typically two-phase (180 degree
phase difference) 240 volt center tapped service.

Jim

Man, if that doesn't surface him, he's gone.

Pete

Harold and Susan Vordos May 30th 05 02:12 AM

"jim rozen" wrote in message
In article , Robert Swinney says...

I seem to recall Gary lived in the Atlanta, GA area. Maybe someone there
can do a search. Hell, he's probably just laying low - right here -

waiting
for someone to post a well documented physical fact so he can write

volumes
in dispute.

OK here goes,

Residential power in the US is typically two-phase (180 degree
phase difference) 240 volt center tapped service.

Jim

Isn't that fighting dirty? :-)

Harold