Rex B

Default Aloris QCTP tuneup

The latest acquisition came with an Alorix AXA QCTP.
I partially disassembled it to get the chips out, but could not remove
the worm. The nut holding it in was more than I could get hold of with
anything I could come up with. Now, I assume it's RH thread.
Any suggestions for loosening this thing?

Also, when changing holders and cinching it down, the lever ends up at
about the 8:00 position, right in the way of the work. I could see no
way to re-clock it so the lever locks down on the right side.
How do you re-orient the lever?

Is the answer to my first question also going to help me with the 2nd?

--
- -
Rex Burkheimer

Good tuneup book Toby Woodworking 5 January 22nd 05 01:56 PM
PM 66 Tuneup Question [email protected] Woodworking 5 January 8th 05 01:42 AM
Unisaw Tuneup Steve Nekias Woodworking 9 December 18th 04 07:12 PM
FA - Aloris AXA toolpost set in exc. condition Paul T. Metalworking 0 January 18th 04 06:27 PM
How do you adjust the cutter bit on Aloris Tool Holders Steve Metalworking 28 October 20th 03 03:12 AM