DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Gunner had a wood planer question, now I have one. (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/106788-gunner-had-wood-planer-question-now-i-have-one.html)

CROQ May 20th 05 11:38 AM

Gunner had a wood planer question, now I have one.

Hi Folks,

So I picked up an old style Powermatic 18" wood planer that has the grinding
bar across the top of the machine. I have looked high and low to find a
picture of the grinder and setup, no luck. Anyone have a link?

Thanks!

CROQ May 21st 05 03:38 PM

"CROQ" wrote in message
Hi Folks,

So I picked up an old style Powermatic 18" wood planer that has the
grinding
bar across the top of the machine. I have looked high and low to find a
picture of the grinder and setup, no luck. Anyone have a link?

Thanks!

I've got photos, where do you want them sent?

Thanks