DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Guthrie Tailgate Swapmeet Saturday (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/106714-guthrie-tailgate-swapmeet-saturday.html)

Ron Moore May 19th 05 03:33 PM

Guthrie Tailgate Swapmeet Saturday

Don't forget the annual tool and machinery swapmeet THIS SATURDAY in Guthrie
(Oklahoma). I have heard of a nice 7" shaper that's supposed to be there
for sale. Also, a display of functional model engines will be there making
noises (some of the guys have really been creative). I'm sure the
blacksmith shop will be in operation. Take a tour of ALL the OLD machinery
that David has gathered, much of it original to the old iron works shop. Be
There or Be out-of-Square.
Ron

Rex B May 19th 05 04:29 PM

Wish I'd known about this earlier.
Take some photos, would ya?
- -
Rex Burkheimer
WM Automotive
Fort Worth TX

John Chase May 20th 05 03:53 AM

Ron Moore wrote:
Don't forget the annual tool and machinery swapmeet THIS SATURDAY in Guthrie
(Oklahoma). I have heard of a nice 7" shaper that's supposed to be there
for sale. Also, a display of functional model engines will be there making
noises (some of the guys have really been creative). I'm sure the
blacksmith shop will be in operation. Take a tour of ALL the OLD machinery
that David has gathered, much of it original to the old iron works shop. Be
There or Be out-of-Square.
Ron

Sahy "Hi" to Glenn Crabtree if he comes.

-jc-