DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   OT- Civil Engineering on a Penny Budget (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/106664-ot-civil-engineering-penny-budget.html)

Howard Eisenhauer May 19th 05 02:38 AM

OT- Civil Engineering on a Penny Budget

Since I don't subscribe to rec.civil.engineering this gets dumped here
:).

Note- some metal content, mostly copper-

http://www.fincher.org/Misc/Pennies/

H.

Gunner May 19th 05 06:50 AM

On Thu, 19 May 2005 01:38:53 GMT, Howard Eisenhauer
wrote:

Since I don't subscribe to rec.civil.engineering this gets dumped here
:).

Note- some metal content, mostly copper-

http://www.fincher.org/Misc/Pennies/

H.

G Cool!

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner

Larry Jaques May 20th 05 01:45 AM

On Thu, 19 May 2005 18:36:54 -0400, the inscrutable JohnM
spake:

Howard Eisenhauer wrote:
Since I don't subscribe to rec.civil.engineering this gets dumped here
:).

Note- some metal content, mostly copper-

http://www.fincher.org/Misc/Pennies/

H.

I *like* it :-D

This isn't metal-related but might be of interest.

I emailed the Fincher URL to my buddy and he came back with this one
on paper modeling. Amazing. Check the weenie page. (Disclaimer: not
related to meat or sex organs)

http://www.fiddlersgreen.net/index.htm

Save the Endangered Bouillons from being cubed!
http://www.diversify.com/stees.html Hilarious T-shirts online

JohnM May 20th 05 08:10 PM

Larry Jaques wrote:

This isn't metal-related but might be of interest.

I emailed the Fincher URL to my buddy and he came back with this one
on paper modeling. Amazing. Check the weenie page. (Disclaimer: not
related to meat or sex organs)

http://www.fiddlersgreen.net/index.htm

Hey, thanks- I see the GeeBee is free.. The GeeBees were cool. I'm gonna
make one.