Gunner

Default FS-So.Cal Machine tools

A friend is shutting his shop doors and needs to get rid of a bunch of
machines.

(2) KO Lee automatic surface grinders. These have been geared down to
grind or cut stone. They are fully automatic, hydraulically operated,
and include coolant tanks and whatnot. The gear reduction units are
easily removed and then put back in normal usage. You can get a really
nice fully automatic, hydraulic lubed and operated KO Lee surface
grinder for
$1500 each, obo.

(2) Warner Swazey # 4 turret lathes, in excellent condition with tooling
and bar feeders.
$500 for the pair.. Yes..for the pair. And they are NICE

Small sandblasting cabinet, good floor model, US made, with factory dust
collector vacuum. About 24" x 24". Gloves need replacement.
$200. This is NOT Harbor Freight stuff, but commercial duty

14" Logan Chucker. Seems to be in good shape, but a bright Air Force
orange color. $1000 obo.

Hammond/Excello 8" suface grinder,with electromagnetic chuck (fine gap)
Nice heavy machine in good condition. Spindle bearings are ifffy
$1000 obo

And for the piece de resistance..

FREE
Hitachi #3 horizontal mill, in excellent condition. The overarm has been
modified so will need to be corrected, but all the arbors are there, is
in full working order and is very good looking. 50 taper
He will give it to you. You haul it off. About 10,000 lbs of brute metal
removing machine G Load it up with a face mill and you can cut chips
as soon as you get it home.
Table is about 14-16 x 72 inches.

there will be more stuff forthcoming this weekend, as I help him clean
out his shop. I know there will be a number of 24x 36" Microflat
surface plates for around $50 or so (on stands) and scads of big and
small stuff. Probably some gun drills, Sunnen hones ($500 for the manual
machines IRRC) Lots of goodies still buried. I know there is a Hardinge
Chucker, with threading somewhere in there also G

This is the same shop where I got my Hardinge TFB and my Lorch LLK
lathe.

Ive some pictures, so email me for them.

Location is in Santa Ana, California.

Gunner

Liberals - Cosmopolitan critics, men who are the friends
of every country save their own. Benjamin Disraeli