Ma¢k

Default Dope

On 14 May 2005 17:19:26 -0700, "Gerry" Huffed and
Puffed the following into the madness of usenet:

I wonder how this fellow would feel if there was a campaign to send him
loads of porn every time he posted this stuff on the BBS

you should let his ISP know:

OrgName: Cable Atlantic Inc.
OrgID: CBAT
Address: 22 Austin Street
City: St. John's
StateProv: NL
PostalCode: A1B-3P2
Country: CA

NetRange: 205.251.0.0 - 205.251.255.255
CIDR: 205.251.0.0/16
NetName: CABLEATLANTIC-3
NetHandle: NET-205-251-0-0-1
Parent: NET-205-0-0-0-0
NetType: Direct Allocation
NameServer: DNS.NF.NET
NameServer: DNS2.NF.NET
Comment:
RegDate: 1995-04-28
Updated: 2005-03-02

TechHandle: DA3001-ORG-ARIN
TechName: DNS Administrator
TechPhone: +1-709-753-7583
TechEmail:

OrgAbuseHandle: RAN20-ARIN
OrgAbuseName: Rogers Abuse - Newfoundland
OrgAbusePhone: +1-709-753-7583
OrgAbuseEmail:

OrgTechHandle: DA3001-ORG-ARIN
OrgTechName: DNS Administrator