DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   FA: Command CAT50 TG100 Collet Holders - NR (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/10612-fa-command-cat50-tg100-collet-holders-nr.html)

Wally Blackburn July 22nd 03 12:44 AM

FA: Command CAT50 TG100 Collet Holders - NR

I just listed eight (8) Command TG100 CAT50 Holders on eBay in a Dutch
auction. Min. bid is $32 each and there is no reserve. This is a
good chance to get top-quality toolholders for less than Chinese
imports.

Thanks,
Wallace

Grant Erwin July 22nd 03 01:42 AM

FA: Command CAT50 TG100 Collet Holders - NR

Got any 50-40 or 50-30 adapters? I need one for my tool and cutter grinder.

Grant Erwin
Kirkland, Washington