Lewis Campbell

Default Bi-metal holesaw speed chart.

Is there such a thing as a 'Bi-metal holesaw speed chart' ?

My searches on Google haven't found one and I am wondering if I can
just extrapolate from bandsaw blade speeds?

Normally, I use the SWAG method but am trying to be a little more
scientific in my old age. :-)

Lewis.

********************************
Doug Arthurs

Starrett's bandsaw and holesaw mini cateloge has a chart with holesaw
speeds. I you can't find one let me know. I can probably scan the page from
mine and e-mail it to you.

--
Doug Arthurs
Kent Bridge, On

Check out my website at http://www.netrover.com/~arthurs/
om...

Earth Bondng Adrian Simpson UK diy 8 March 22nd 04 12:58 AM
Tool wanted to cut metal slot Jan UK diy 15 March 11th 04 09:49 PM
New Electrical Regulations Tony Bryer UK diy 278 September 25th 03 09:53 PM