Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Two and a Half

Default Silver soldering

I currently have a propane torch that I use for jointing using lead free
solder but I now need to use a torch that is hot enough to enable silver
solder to flow and seal copper joints with a good degree of flame control.
At the same time it has to be reasonably small enough to store away as I
have no room to store large oxy-acetelene cylinders. I need a UK supplier.

Any info greatly appreciated

Craig