DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   looking for atlas 618 (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/105377-looking-atlas-618-a.html)

Ron May 6th 05 09:18 AM

looking for atlas 618

Im looking for a atlas 618 6in lathe for parts jpatterson6313
@charter.net

Eric R Snow May 6th 05 03:12 PM

On Fri, 06 May 2005 08:18:13 GMT, Ron wrote:

Im looking for a atlas 618 6in lathe for parts jpatterson6313

What kinda parts? And is the 618 the one made from mostly Zinc? If it
has the cast iron headstock I have one with plain bearings (as opposed
to roller) That I'd be willing to sell.
Eric

Ron May 7th 05 06:11 AM

Eric R Snow wrote in
:

On Fri, 06 May 2005 08:18:13 GMT, Ron wrote:

Im looking for a atlas 618 6in lathe for parts jpatterson6313

What kinda parts? And is the 618 the one made from mostly Zinc? If

it
has the cast iron headstock I have one with plain bearings (as

opposed
to roller) That I'd be willing to sell.
Eric

the one i just picked up is all cast also has roller bearings, mainly
i'm looking for cross slide handle and to tailstock ram locking handle
and gutsand a set of threading gears would be nice, does the one you
have still have these parts in good shape and how much are you
asking for it?