DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   ENCO free shipping for May? (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/105328-enco-free-shipping-may.html)

Peter Grey May 5th 05 08:26 PM

ENCO free shipping for May?

Anybody have the code for May?

Peter

DeepDiver May 5th 05 09:58 PM

"Peter Grey" wrote in message
ink.net...

Anybody have the code for May?

Hi Peter,

Free Enco UPS Ground shipping on any order of $50 or more (125 lb. weight
limit).

Promo code: NRFUP55
Expires: 30-Jun-05

- Michael

Grant Erwin May 5th 05 11:53 PM

Cool! I ordered one of their hand tappers on sale, no tax, no shipping. - GWE

DeepDiver wrote:

Free Enco UPS Ground shipping on $50 or more (125 lb. weight limit).
Promo code: NRFUP55
Expires: 30-Jun-05

DeepDiver May 6th 05 12:15 AM

"Grant Erwin" wrote in message

Cool! I ordered one of their hand tappers on sale, no tax, no shipping. -
GWE

It used to be that Enco didn't charge sales tax on deliveries to California.
Unfortunately, that changed several months ago.

- Michael