Old July 18th 03, 04:31 AM
Len Turnbow

Default CNC computer

"Karl Townsend" wrote in message ...
On Thu, 17 Jul 2003 00:17:50 -0400, "George"
wrote:

(Snip)
Also, I see several reccomendations of "get a used one". I'm worried
the older boxes won't run XP because of device driver problems.

Whoa, Karl!

XP is not XP, necessarily.
I, for instance can run my infrared imaging software on XP "Professional"
but it gives me only wierd errors when running XP "Home Version".

Have you tried running under the contemplated version OS?

--Len