DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Aluminium alloys (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/104846-aluminium-alloys.html)

Andre Majorel May 1st 05 02:06 PM

Aluminium alloys

Hello all. Could anyone point me to a web page that describes
the common aluminium alloys and their strength/weaknesses ?

The application is eurorack style panels for indoor use. I'm
particularly interested in "foldability" (allowable curvature
radius, etc.) and mechanical strength.

--
André Majorel URL:http://www.teaser.fr/~amajorel/
(Counterfeit: )

Bugs May 1st 05 02:11 PM

Try the web site listed here in the ads.
aluminium.matter.org.uk
Bugs

Spencer May 1st 05 02:41 PM

http://www.matweb.com

Andr=E9 Majorel URL:http://www.teaser.fr/~amajorel/

Brian Lawson May 1st 05 03:06 PM

Hey Andre,

You might try he

http://www.aluminum.org/

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Andre Majorel May 12th 05 11:02 AM

Thanks for the links. The best pages I've found so far are

http://www.lesnonferreux.com/normealu.html
http://www.lesnonferreux.com/alliage.html
http://www.lesnonferreux.com/Aluaero.html

It's in French and you may have to disable Javascript to access
them directly.