DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   REQ: Plans for building a sawmill (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/104700-req-plans-building-sawmill.html)

geppers April 29th 05 07:39 PM

REQ: Plans for building a sawmill

thanks

[email protected] April 29th 05 08:39 PM

Depending on how many body parts you feel like severing, some
preliminary information can be found here
http://www.woodweb.com/knowledge_bas...dsaw_mill.html

~Roy~ April 30th 05 01:06 AM

I got a heap of pics with dimensions etc but nothing laid oput per se
as plans..Mt friend has a jam up bandsaw mill factory made, and it
looks relatively simple to make, not really all that involved, so its
on my list of projects as well. I have about 90 percent of whats
needed, just have to find more time......I may be able to put all the
info I have in some format so it may make more sense to you...Just
need a bit of time