DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Fastener data for PDA's? (https://www.diybanter.com/metalworking/104087-fastener-data-pdas.html)

Artisan April 23rd 05 05:57 PM

Fastener data for PDA's?

looking for a pocket pc database or application that provides fastener,
tap hole, drill sizes etc.

any leads?

Gunner April 23rd 05 09:12 PM

On 23 Apr 2005 09:57:53 -0700, "Artisan" wrote:

looking for a pocket pc database or application that provides fastener,
tap hole, drill sizes etc.

any leads?

YES! Machinist Toolbox. One of our posters here has one of the finest
Ive found yet. I use it virtually daily and have recommended it to my
customers, who have purchased it.

http://www.machinist-toolbox.com/

Gunner, who is still using version 3.2.5 2002
"At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child -
Liberalism is a philosphy of sniveling brats." -- P.J. O'Rourke